Thursday, May 07, 2020

PANIC: It All Starts Here


PANIC: It All Starts Here


My thoughts are rushing inside my head; I want them to slow so that I can breathe. My breath comes in wheezing and I feel like I will collapse. The room was spinning and I sat on the floor, trying to make everything slow. To something my brain and body can cope with, I feel so sick while my heart was pounding like a jackhammer. My eyes are wild and when I sit down, I am rocking, rocking and rocking. I am hurt, I am bleeding. I want to hold someone’s hand as I must not die alone on the dark highway. I need to call someone; Call the police, Call the hospitals. I am hurt. I want to call an ambulance but the phone is too far, it's too far, it's too far. I don't know who to call, what is their number. An invisible hands clasp over my mouth; an equally ghostly needle of anxiety pierces my heart, exploding it in seconds. I feel my ribs packed as if bound by ropes, straining to inflate my lungs. My head is a carousel of fears spinning out of control, each one pushing my mind into darkness. I want to run; I need to freeze. The sounds that were near feel far away, like I'm no longer in the body that lies immobilize. I'm on the floor in a ball- the foetal position. Where am I, where is he, where’re the hands, what's my name, who to call, what's the number, where’s my phone, where’s the steep stairs, aren’t they too far, aren’t they too far. The room is spinning and there is blackness, I guess he’s gone, I guess he’s gone. He’s gone, he went, he took my breath and he left leaving back the dark night and its creepiness.




58 comments:

  1. Very Nicely Expressed your feelings. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start n good stuff used for expressing the feel ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to new blogger..... Well expressed...... Keep it up πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how much u Were difficult to live in life
    I know Ur emotion what u saying In blog i can see the mind of u
    God will there with u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much😊.... Means a lot ❤️

      Delete
  5. Thoroughly explained πŸ”₯πŸ”₯GoosebumpsπŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well expressed with good start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Good. Keep it up lovely content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Excellent expression,the literature carries abundance of talent.feelings erupted in such a pandemic condition,superb

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your great words...means a lot

      Delete
  9. Very nice thought Atika..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow well expressed❤❤lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good work done athika...All the best

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of words.... beautifully expressed.... Keep up the good work πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well articulated Atika. Keep up the flow. Would look out for more content... keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey It's gud Atika...i jst read now found some unique and different thoughtsπŸ”₯😍πŸ₯°...nvr thought ur such a gud imaginer😁✌🏻
    And all the best for your BlogπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»keep posting ur blogsπŸ₯°❤lovd ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very good thinking yrs thought is appreciate God bless you beta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊😊....means a lot ❤️

      Delete
  17. Masha Allah....atika it's nice experience and good thought

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent keep going πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey good on you, keep it up and keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for all the appreciation πŸ€—πŸ€—.....means a lot ❤️
    Thank you so much....keep motivating....I'll surely try to bring some good content 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice Atika πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully expressed jaan keep it up��

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing Atika. Will look forward to read more from you πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete

FAT not UGLY!!!

A few days back while talking to a friend, I told her I have gained weight to which she immediately responded, “But you still look prett...